i thot the purpose of carbon fiber hood was to be liteweight.:confused:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
famous182 said:
Jez thats alot of weight.

i thot the purpose of carbon fiber hood was to be liteweight.:confused:
Well, the point is - what does a hood weigh!

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Maybe its WORTH 270 pounds. Like English pounds?

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
i've picked up a civic cf hood with one hand before. that shit is lighter than i could believe. i think 27 pounds is what they meant.

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
Yeah definitely a typo.... most people can't even lift that... let alone with one hand to prop the damn thing up :lol:

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
It is a typo. Your average person couldn't probably couldn't lift 270 pounds with both of their hands and all of their strength.

-xtychx

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I can lift my CF hood with one arm. It's a lot lighter then my stock hood.

And yeah that has to be a typo

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,773 Posts
Or really stupid maroons.

Like those Anchor men on the news. They were televising a speed chase, and they thought the tires were flat, but they were 20" inch rims on low profile tires. Eventually, it did get flat from the spike strips, but the car kept on going for another hour until the tire came off the rim. Those are some nice reliable tires, got to get me one of those. :lol:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
xpeed said:
Or really stupid maroons.

Like those Anchor men on the news. They were televising a speed chase, and they thought the tires were flat, but they were 20" inch rims on low profile tires. Eventually, it did get flat from the spike strips, but the car kept on going for another hour until the tire came off the rim. Those are some nice reliable tires, got to get me one of those. :lol:
LOL - news people are retards. Its all glitz and glamor, no reality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts