Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aright heres my question. I dont know if this has been asked before and im sorry if it has and it bothers you but, i wanted to know, will the 3rd gen 3sgte from an all trac celica fit into a 2nd gen mr2. and if so, will the water to air intercooler be a problem?

·
"The Mighty Gen3"
91 SW20
153 Posts
I say stick with the Water to Air, just so you don't have to do any modifying down the road when you'll want one.

Get a bigger core and stick with it, cause it sure as heck won't heatsoak as much as a sidemount would due to the water.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wish i could get my hands on a 6th gen all trac, thats like my dream car. i only want to start on the mr2 because its cheaper then shipping an all trac, plus its to rare to come across so i might have to weight a few more years for people to start selling them off more in japan or the uk.

·
Audi Technician
91 MR2
774 Posts
supermanwithhea said:
i wish i could get my hands on a 6th gen all trac, thats like my dream car. i only want to start on the mr2 because its cheaper then shipping an all trac, plus its to rare to come across so i might have to weight a few more years for people to start selling them off more in japan or the uk.
i've seen em in california... like twice i think... if you look hard enough...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.