Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2001 SR5. Has leather option. Looking to upgrade front seats as they are rather worn and ratty looking. Anyone know if seats from a 4th generation are compatible?

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I have looked at the website and read the testimonials. I think they are a great alternative. Do they require professional installation?

·
Registered
261 Posts
No, they do not require professional installation. My dad and I installed them on his tacoma over the course of a lazy afternoon. And, on my crew cab tacoma, we installed two rows in about 3 hours... making them fit perfectly. We did our installs with the seats inside the vehicle. There was a recent tacoma group buy, and out of the 100+ people, no one has been unable to install them.

If you run into any problems, there is an wet okole installation thread in the 05+ tacoma forum. I would recommend ordering swatches before hand to see what color you would like to get.

Since I'm assuming you have a tan interior, I found a tacoma with tan interior and covers http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231816&highlight=wet+okole+tan If you're interested in a 4runner logo, wet okole has graphics pages that look like factory logos that you can get put on your seatcovers. I'd call and request them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts