Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a considerable amount of time yesterday trying to find information about this on TN but was unsuccessful.
I have Addco sway bars on my 4Runner. I pulled up Addco's website and they don't list anything for the 3rd gen Camrys. Is there anyone who makes sway bars for Camrys?

Thanks!

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
yes...you prolly didnt search deep enough into the vastness that is TN...Whiteline...mainly a canadian manufacturer, although some US people have them...but...do a search on google or something and find out how to buy them...they run about 130 usd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

I searched for TRD and had something like 2,000 hits. I searched for sway bar and had 500+ hits. I had no idea who Whiteline was, so I didn't know how to search for it :D

Maybe this could be something to add to the FAQ along with a DIY CAI.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
^he has a point

i don't see anything in the camry faq's about rsb or diy cai and shouldn't there be something about interchangeabilty of springs?

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
big_p31 said:
Whiteline...mainly a canadian manufacturer
they're Austrailian. :thumbup: ;)

Toysrme said:
Just be careful with CTM. Sean is a really nice guy, but is resoundingly slow to get parts if they're out of stock.
In Sean's defence and I can say this with first hand knowledge of importing from Whiteline and over seas in general, its not him. Whiteline can be particularly hard to deal with.
CTM is the only N.Amer dealer (besides MofugasMS which terminated their relationship w/Whiteline recently due to poor customer service).

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
^hehe...sorry...i knew that....so why did i say canadian?:lol:

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
2wickedtoyz said:

i don't see anything in the camry faq's about rsb or diy cai and shouldn't there be something about interchangeabilty of springs?
there will be, we're working on it.
Transcribing the entire USDM,JDM and EDM EPC's from 1956-2004 is not as easy as you'd think :p:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts