Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I tell you about the 4 SEs let me ask a question:

WHY THE HECK DO FLORIDA DRIVERS HAVE TO DRIVE SO RECKLESSLY?!?!?

I just drove to Tampa and its just ridiculous. I am doing 90 on a 70 and people are still going crazy and passing 3 lanes on the right etc etc. I couldnt go faster since there is a car in front of me. Same thing I experienced with the drive to Miami. Crazy, just crazy...

Anyway, while I was driving today I saw 3 other Camry SEs. 2 Black and 1 White. Add mine to it thats 4. It was a cool sight to see, people must have thought what the heck!?!? To top it all off I saw a LE a few cars ahead. It was like Camrys took over the road lol.

Bored here in a hotel room so thought I would share haha.

·
Sedan Life
2003 Lexus ES300
5,115 Posts
yeah florida drivers are crazy...
when i had my blue gen 5 SE i saw 3 identical blue gen 5 SE's on the highway one day, which was real cool to see

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
i rarely see any modded camry's in my area. To this date alone, I have only seen 3 or 4 gen 5.5 salsa red pearl SE's

G

·
yeah not many Camry with mods around me either
many dont even know what kind of car i have( its a Gen6), 1 said tC, some said Corolla. kinda stand out not like havin a Civic n see 100 more everyday.
thats why we dont have many aftermarket parts for us

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
I'm buying my last parts this tuesday and still waiting on the roof spoiler to come in. But i'm done...i have to save up money to put everything on. I wanna finish my car by May.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
71 Posts
I see lots of SE's in Northern California but almost none of them are V-6's. Almost all are 4 bangers for some reason.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
If they drive reckessly, then let them be. Don't get involved.

Eventually their luck will run out and the popo will deal with them soon enough.

·
self-proclaimed geenyus
2002 Camry
212 Posts
double standard

if I said I was driving 90mph,moderators would have closed my thread and warned me about discussing street racing.im just saying..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts