Toyota Nation Forum banner

4 speed tercel

1148 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  rockyroad2090

I'm looking for a cheap reliable car, I'm looking for a Tercel. I found on, the only problem is that it has a 4 speed manual transmission. I will be doing 95% of my driving in the city, and the other 5% on the highway. How will this car drive on the highway, going 110-120km/h? How do you guys like the 4 speed? Just give me any input you can give me, I really don't know anything.
The guy is asking $1100 for it, it's a 95 with 137000 km's. Good shape.

Thanks a bunch,
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Well you can drive 110 easily but if 95% is city driving then of course a 4 speed will be fine.
I thought 94 was the last 4speed.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.