Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that someone can help me with a problem regarding the 4afe,went out for a 2 hour drive, no problems, came to start the car again to go home, nothing!!!spinning over but not starting, getting a spark, fuel okay, checked for power at the injector nozzles, and I have 2 12 volt supplies at them!!!, one continues and one pulsing, check bores and lots of petrol in them , plugs wet thru,changed ecu, still the same .Ive run out of ideas now, can anyone help PLEASE PLEASE:sosad: :sosad:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
If you have spark and fuel, I would think it would at least run, even if poorly. However, I did see a post a while back where the throttle position sensor was the culprit. Maybe someone else can chime in with something more helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks maxpower, Ill check that out, I think the fault lies in too much fuel, after 5 turns the piston has a pool of fuel on it!!!! will recheck all again !!thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
How strong was your spark ? If you have a weak spark and wet plugs. It won't fire.

You didn't fill that thing up with Diesel did you ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies, no , its petrol and the spark is very good, too good in fact its very bright ,, maybe thats a line to follow???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts