Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tailgating You
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 4Runner and it's sibling, the Scooter...like my $10 purple headlight filters??

Size Comparison (notice how the wheel is alomst to the handlebars)

·
There is no substitute.
7,353 Posts
Cool, looks like your scooter can go off-road too with those thick tires! :grin:

Well I've seen the smaller scooter, I don't remember what it's called. It's suppose to cost like $2000 and you can modify mufflers, etc. But the tires are real tiny compare to yours.

·
Tailgating You
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2002-04-13 20:07, Phi wrote:
So you're the one terrorizing the streets of Markham, you little in-considerate bastard! :grin:
You've seen me before??? Cool...

Oh, reguarding that scoot...it's a Honda, and they don't sell them over here...its a US only model...the YAMAHA is the best. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TRD 4Runner on 2002-04-14 15:38 ]</font>

·
Tailgating You
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On 2002-04-15 00:43, Phi wrote:

...and you better hope I don't see you again :grin:
Really? I don't remember ticking off any Camrys...where???

You don't happen to drive an M-class do you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TRD 4Runner on 2002-04-15 18:42 ]</font>

·
Tailgating You
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2002-04-13 10:33, elegantcam wrote:
Cool, looks like your scooter can go off-road too with those thick tires! :grin:
hehehe...those are 90 series tires...
It is very good off road, just that the aftermarket exhaust header gets in the way of ground clearance...don't ask me how I found that out...
In fact, it was the main reason why I brought the scoot over the other offerings...if you were to hit a pothole, which are so abundant in Toronto, with a regular scoot, you'll be doing a faceplant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts