Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Prius C3 Black
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before we get too many posts here, shouldn't there be a separate category for the 2020 hybrid? This is a new vehicle in so many ways.

·
Registered
2012 Prius C3 Black
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ukrkoz. Even though you said "No", I believe were talking about the same thing.

How soon will the new subsection be created?

·
Registered
13 Posts
No. There will be new generation, will be subsection.
I have seen posts about 2020 Highlander Hybrid (4th gen) listed under the sub-forum for 2020 Highlander, and also in the sub-forum for the 3rd generation for Highlander Hybrid. How do we start a sub-forum for the 2020 HiHy 4th gen? Thanks!

·
Registered
2012 Prius C3 Black
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rjdriver said:
Thanks ukrkoz. Even though you said "No", I believe were talking about the same thing.

How soon will the new subsection be created?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way it's looking, about when the 2021 hits dealers.
Yeah, I wouldn't have expected it to take this long. ukrkoz is a pretty frequent visitor here. I'm sure he'll follow up on the request. But the longer it goes, the more posts will have to be moved (from multiple forums) when it happens,

·
Registered
2012 Prius C3 Black
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I guess it's time to scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the Contact Us link, and all of us let them know.

·
Administrator
Testing Vehicle Information
2,306 Posts
Hey All,

We're working through a bit of a backlog so I want to apologize for the delay. We are going to be developing this section. Please let me know if the section needs any updating as far as style or order.

-Gerrit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts