Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two of my MB quart rxc210's have gone the way of the dodo and I am looking for a replacement. I need any advice on who makes good comp sets in 5.25. how are ppi and diamond audio, alpine. I really don't know anywhere else I could get trustable reviews or opinions. Thanks in advance

*note* please only recommend 5.25's or 4, I don't want to cut up my doors

·
Wazzaaap!
307 Posts
Focal makes great stuff along with mb quart. Never heard PPI, Diamond audio is good but overpriced, and alpine speakers arent that great. I heard some JL audio components this past weekend and I was very impressed. It was the low line and 6.5" components sells for 150. However it does not come with a seperate crossover. I thought it sounded good for the price and I would say its comparable to an infinity speaker.

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, would you say that a set of diamond audios that are cheap would be a worth while grab? m351 motorsports i think for 79, what do you think?

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about infinity 50.5cs? anyone know anything?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Budget including labor?
Expectations of sound?
Only speakers in system or will there be a sub?

·
toyo man for life
2004 camry se
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one remaining set of MB quart rxc 210 comps, and two kicker comp vr 15's, I am also in the process of adding two 6.5 midbass drivers, either Extremis 6, by adire, or the kicker ssmb6's.
I want high quality, but I would prefer not to spend more than 130. I will do all the labor, I can handle mostly anything that swaping speakers can throw at me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts