·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Those wheels are ugly IMO. Yup. Gotta agree with Netforcer. Turn signals on the sideview mirros or standard HID's would've been nice.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,305 Posts
Looks kinda pointless to me...

At least the Gen 5 Special Edition (also in Blizzard Pearl) got a different grill... and even then its kinda pointless for the money.

·
solaraguy
Solara SLE V6
91 Posts
i see no reason to get the "special edition" over a fully loaded hybrid

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
PhantomGrey said:
Those wheels are ugly IMO. Yup. Gotta agree with Netforcer. Turn signals on the sideview mirros or standard HID's would've been nice.
those look like the ones in the accessory catalog. even the regular hybrid's look better or they could of use the trd rims and refinish it to make look lighter in color or use the avalon or lexus wheels. they never heard of "parts bin"? :rolleyes:

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,397 Posts
ps for camry said:
njerald,

off subject, how did you get a Lexus badge for your camry? Did you get one for the back also?
Also, You never answered the question before njerald, When people ask you what kind of car yours is, Do you say "Its a Lexus" or "Its a Toyota Camry with lexus badges"?

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am not sure I would be interested in a Special Edition Camry for 31k. I would be looking more towards a Lexus at that point.

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
It would be cool to say that you have one. But for the price, I'd rather get a Saturn SKY redline

·
07 Camry TSB Nut
Camry LE 2007
90 Posts
Maybe if it was rolling on dubs or something come on give me some more. Supercharger or something. Do a Supra type special edition.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts