Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete 5E-FHE (engine, tranny, ECU). I was going to do the 5E-FHTE conversion but my brother's SilverTop 20v is almost done, so I need all the money I can get to purchase all the small item to finish it (gaskets, bearings, waterpump, valves, etc). I would like to sell it locally but if someone wants it shipped I will find a way to do that. I live in Miami, Florida.

I also have a set of new headers and lighty used aluminum crank pulley for the 5E. If anyone is interested let me know.

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have sold everything!! All I have left are 2 Honda engines H22 Prelude engine/tranny and a LS/Vtec with a hydro tranny if you know of anyone interested.

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have it on Ebay! I need to sell it as soon as possible! I also have a LS/VTEC with a B16 head and a 1999 Civic Si Hydro Tranny I need to sell!!

Any Takers!!!

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I simply have a mind of ideas that I need to keep busy. My best friend owns a shop and I always try to keep in stock parts in case they are needed. I am trying to get back into school and I am selling off many of the things I have acquired as of late for projects. And most of all I still have "A Brother's Promise" to complete to Eric my brother who passed away! If you need something just ask!

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you that means a lot. Support from my fellow Paseo family is greatly needed. Thank all of you and always GOD Bless!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts