Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Just a couple days ago we had a guy who was flustered because he couldn't figure out where his vacuum lines were supposed to go after installing a new motor. I figured that there are probably more than just him who don't understand the Routing diagram listed underneath the hood, so i took a bunch of pictures to help everyone who was having trouble out :thumbsup:

and the diagrams I listed were very crappy before so that's why I am putting these ones up here. hehe :lol:

keep in mind that almost all these pictures are from Behind the intake manifold

The original Diagram you see on your hood:

The first image, I put to coolant switch... it should be to TTV Sorry for that

·
Administrator
14,513 Posts
I replaced that label and the emissions label on mine because the hood got replaced after a fender bender. They cost about $5 each.

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Camry,
29 Posts
Can anybody tell me what the two vacume lines go to in the pictures that are on the very right, bottom below the pressure regulator? In the picture they are not connected and curl together. I can bearly see them on my car and it looks like one of them tee's into my pressure regulator line.

·
Registered
94 Posts
What is the TTV in the water neck? I broke one port off mine? Can I bypass it for now with a connector too close the vac. leak?

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Camry,
29 Posts
Can anybody tell me what the two vacume lines go to in the pictures that are on the very right, bottom below the pressure regulator? In the picture they are not connected and curl together. I can bearly see them on my car and it looks like one of them tee's into my pressure regulator line.
Think I found that the lines go to the power steering pump. How does this system work with the fuel pressure regulator? How do I test this valve?

·
Administrator
14,513 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I could really use those pics. Is there any way to get them back?
Nope. Pictures are generally not stored (hosted) on ToyotaNation servers. The person posting them used a hosting service like TinyPic.com or Photobucket.com and linked to them. If that person deletes them from their account, they're gone forever.

Look on the underside of your hood or on the firewall for a label like this. If the hood's been replaced, it might be missing. You can get a replacement at a dealership for a few dollars. They just need the VIN to look up the correct one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts