Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma 4x4
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some updated pics of my truck. I posted some off of my camera phone earlier. I'll get some pics up tonight of the truck completely clean haha!!

Tell me what you think

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Nice! :thumbsup:

I was looking at that lift last week after seeing Xtreme4x4 do the ProComp version on a Ford truck and race it around a mock desert track. It seemed to handle the types of bumps and terrain I'd like to take on. Probably is, I'm still a novice at welding and fabricating so I was a little concerned about cutting the cross member for that lift.

Did you install it yourself or have a shop do it? Any details would be cool! :clap:

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
it looks really nice man. i see that you went with the basic with spacers. wicked man wicked. tims to change that sig pic cuz.

·
Registered
641 Posts
IMO, tires too small, wheels too big, but it's your truck, and if you like it, then :thumbsup:!

Still looks like you're gonna have to trim, even hopping the curbs at the mall.:D:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks great.....

What is your tire and wheel set-up??? Backspacing???

Are those Mud Grapplers????

·
Red Headed Slut
1,843 Posts
Did you get that aligned? Are you're wheels turned in those pictures or is your alignment that off?
I do agree with cddallara, but, that's just me. Either way it looks good! :thumbup:

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Looks sweet but I have to give you a hard time again:D is that a 6' foot lift or a 6" inch lift.;)........ seriosly though it looks great! the truck does apear dirty though:confused:

·
I Like 'Ze Best
2007 TRD Sport
1,722 Posts
If you can, you should get a picture of that next to a stock TRD Sport for reference, I'm sure it will make your truck look that much tougher, especially with those tires.
Nice truck!

·
Premium Member
02 DubCab 4x4
3,009 Posts
holy crap.... 6 feet. easy mistake to make i guess, only a shift key's worth of difference.

What lift does the BigFoot Ford truck have?

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma 4x4
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PiercedTiger said:
Nice! :thumbsup:

I was looking at that lift last week after seeing Xtreme4x4 do the ProComp version on a Ford truck and race it around a mock desert track. It seemed to handle the types of bumps and terrain I'd like to take on. Probably is, I'm still a novice at welding and fabricating so I was a little concerned about cutting the cross member for that lift.

Did you install it yourself or have a shop do it? Any details would be cool! :clap:
I had a local shop around here install it. I live in a apartment and don't have all my tools. I know they had to cut the crossmember for sure. You have to cut it on both of the Procomp and Fabtech. They installed it about 7-8 hours with alignment.

RodgeDid you get that aligned? Are you're wheels turned in those pictures or is your alignment that off?
I do agree with cddallara, but, that's just me. Either way it looks good! :thumbup:

Yea i got it aligned the tires are just turned slightly and makes it look off in the pic.

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma 4x4
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AZSCTACO said:
Looks great.....

What is your tire and wheel set-up??? Backspacing???

Are those Mud Grapplers????
The tires are 35x12.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers. The wheels are 20x10 Helo Maxx 6. The backspacing i think is 4.5.

cj99si said:
Looks sweet but I have to give you a hard time again:D is that a 6' foot lift or a 6" inch lift.;)........ seriosly though it looks great! the truck does apear dirty though:confused:
Yea i'll get some pictures up of it a little cleaner probably tomorrow.

Rhino8541 said:
If you can, you should get a picture of that next to a stock TRD Sport for reference, I'm sure it will make your truck look that much tougher, especially with those tires.
Nice truck!
Yea after i get my truck cleaned i'll go take it next to my friends too. He's got a 3' Access Cab.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looks mean. Nice work. :thumbup:

·
need to find money tree
2005 Tacoma
1,978 Posts
blacktaco said:
Yea after i get my truck cleaned i'll go take it next to my friends too. He's got a 3' Access Cab.

Sweet a 3 foot access cab!

Sorry, I had to;)

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma 4x4
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"

·
Crtl-Alt-Del
807 Posts
I think my pee-pee just moved looking at that lift... nice.

If Mr. Tax-man is kind I'm dropping my ToyTec for a Fab Tech this spring...

·
Registered
2005 Tacoma 4x4
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tax man is for my gears and lockers. i mean it's ridiculous for 4.56 front and rear and lockers. Almost 2400$ installed. Thats more than the lift itself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts