Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this has been discussed before but I didn't want to look through a tons of threads to find my answer and was hoping someone could give me a quick and precise response. I want to change out my rims/tires soon but I remember reading that changing it will mess with the tire sensors, is that true? How could I prevent this from happening and still change out my old shoes with new shoes?

Also, would 18x7.5 rims 225/45/18 fit on my camry thats already dropped with eibach prokit springs? I have a 4 banger btw, the back is slightly lower than the front; not that bad as every said before. Thanks for those who gave me informative reponses.

·
boo.hoo.hoo.
1,498 Posts
So you can type out 2 paragraphs, but you're too lazy to 'search'?
Most people would prob. do the same thing as me and heckle you rather than respond b/c of your original behavior.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you can type out 2 paragraphs, but you're too lazy to 'search'?
Most people would prob. do the same thing as me and heckle you rather than respond b/c of your original behavior.
Oh okay, if you arent gonna help then GTFO; I don't wanna hear your "hecklings". For those who would wanna help, your responses are always welcome.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
Oh okay, if you arent gonna help then GTFO; I don't wanna hear your "hecklings". For those who would wanna help, your responses are always welcome.
no one else is really going to help u because we get questions like this almost daily and the answers are out there if u take a minute to look. also telling someone to leave will not help you. why don't u leave ur comfort zone and search for the answer your self instead of asking someone to do it for you.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
I know this has been discussed before but I didn't want to look through a tons of threads to find my answer and was hoping someone could give me a quick and precise response. I want to change out my rims/tires soon but I remember reading that changing it will mess with the tire sensors, is that true? How could I prevent this from happening and still change out my old shoes with new shoes?

Also, would 18x7.5 rims 225/45/18 fit on my camry thats already dropped with eibach prokit springs? I have a 4 banger btw, the back is slightly lower than the front; not that bad as every said before. Thanks for those who gave me informative reponses.
gaby is right. just take out the TMPS and install it into your new rims if it is TPMS compatible. Which my current rims are not, so the light stays on lol.

and yeah, try searching. Forums are forums for a reason. What I outlined in bold is not the attitude to have lol.

try PMs if you have any more questions. I'm always here to help.

turbo: Paul, Gene112601
wheel fitment + offset + tires: Lammydi, Moky

And I forget the others lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts