Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Young At Heart
1993 Mr2
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hope this worked... this is a very nice kit.. kinda looks like a revamped TRD kit, but wicked Exotic Car appeal... some things I like, and some I don't

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
$6k is an impossible price for everything in that picture. A real TRD kit is almost twice that. Head lights, tail lights, exhaust, trunk lid, window cover thingy, fenders, bumpers, hood, skirts... thats a lot of crap.

·
Young At Heart
1993 Mr2
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe

I believe that the (REAL) TRD body kit comes to like $3,000.00, however I like this one alot better. I don't think I would pay that kind of money for this kit either, plus it would seem as if though the kit would require some major modifications to fit properly.... And if tHa kNiGHt FaLL thinks he is having a bi--h of a time now, I can't even imagine what he would thinmk if he got this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ya but im sure that this isnt a do it yourself kit....you defenetly gotta send this out to be done or have your own shop...do u have any links to sites that sell TRD kits?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Zz_005_zZ said:
I believe that the (REAL) TRD body kit comes to like $3,000.00, however I like this one alot better. I don't think I would pay that kind of money for this kit either, plus it would seem as if though the kit would require some major modifications to fit properly.... And if tHa kNiGHt FaLL thinks he is having a bi--h of a time now, I can't even imagine what he would thinmk if he got this.
authentic trd kits are over $9k shipped here. and when you see a real one, you will realize it immediately. there is that much of a difference.

those $1k kits fit terrible. you will spend thousands getting right. they always look decent from about 10ft away but once you get close you will notice all the issues.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
that thing is gorgeous...

only thing is i'd keep the 94+ MR2 tails, and get a whale tail or lip spoiler...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts