Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a factory 7th gen Camry lip spoiler in Cosmic gray mica for sale. Has a very minor blemish where the detail guys accidentally burned through the paint on the leading edge and we had to replace it. Barely noticeable as seen in the pics. It will need the 3M tape replaced on the underside of the leading edge and at the very ends, but 3M tape is cheap. Came off a brand new car. I'll let it go for $60 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. EM or PM with questions.

Other than the blemish seen in the second pic, it's perfect. Anything else you see in the pics is just a reflection.
D Dave

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, tired of looking at this in the garage and want it gone. Free to the first person who will pick it up in Centerville Ohio, just south of Dayton. I'm not going through the hassle of shipping to make no money on it. Come get it, it's yours, otherwise it's going in the trash before the end of this month. That's as good as it gets boy's and girls.

D Dave

Edit: The blemish looks more noticeable in the pic than it really is. Hardly noticeable in person.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do you still have it? Can the blemish be repaired? I need it!!! Just purchased '13 Cosmic Gray Camry. Unfortunately, I can't pick it up before the end of the month though. Let's work it out somehow. I am right outside of Indy. Shipping should be reasonable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.