Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 Camry XSE bought in Nov of 2015, just hit 94K with no problems! (knock on wood) Still on the factory brake pads that came with the car also! I checked them on my last tire rotation and they still had about half the pad left. Most of my miles are highway, currently doing 125 miles/day, 5 days a week to work. Biggest issue is a lot of the front bumper paint has been chipping, but nothing major.

·
Registered
09 Camry
552 Posts
2014 SE 4cyl Premium Pkg
65,xxx miles

15k - Dealer reprogrammed transmission
32k - New tires
45k - New front brakes and rotors
48k - Dealer replaced torque converter
48k - Dealer replaced LF wheel bearing under warranty
55k - New rear brakes
65k - New tires

Overall I'm very happy with my car. Purchased in Oct 2013 and the car has been good to me. Got T-boned by a drunk driver going 55mph+ and the whole right side had to be replaced and there was very little damage to the unibody of the car. No airbags deployed luckily, this car is my 2nd Camry to be in a major accident and keep me safe.

·
Registered
15 Highlander Plat
1,923 Posts
2012 SE Special Edition I4
102,xxx miles still riding like a champ.
Only issue was some pin unlatched in the gear box and the car wouldn't shift into gear. Dealer fixed it free of charge.
Fender bender in 2016. Insurance replaced front bumper, driver's side fender, headlight, and fog light.
No mechanical issues whatsoever

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,787 Posts
since posting in this thread before my 2012 SE V6 is up to 108k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all!

Short time lurker, first time poster. Mine is a 2013 SE with 132K. Still runs as smooth as when I got it at 46K in 2016. 2 major things that were replaced were the torque converter due to recall, and a tie rod.

·
Registered
2014.5 SE I4
435 Posts
There was no recall on the torque converter. I can only imagine what that would have cost Toyota. There is an extended warranty of 8 years / 150,000 miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 2017 XLE 2.4 has 73k on it. I drive it 120 miles a day and often bopping around locally woth drive or pups, its lower easier for them to get in. 0 problems except a stray rock found its way tho puncture my AC condenser last month! $$1,000.00 to fix that if insurance didn't cover. Love this body style the best. But that 92 to 96 is very close as well!!

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,426 Posts
About to pass 62K miles now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Torque converter was replaced under warranty at 59k and the radio died at the dealership and wouldn’t come on so they replaced that for free (have dead spots on the replacements touch screen again) changed brakes at 100k myself and changed the plugs at 114k then water pump at 115k lightning link
. On my third set of tires now (Michelin primacy stock changed at 50k Michelin defenders replaced at 112k and now dextero dtr1 which i will probably keep putting on my car till I’m done with it because they are quieter and less than half the price of Michelin’s).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2013 SE with 101,000 miles, bought new. On 3rd set of tires, Michelin’s went 46k, 1set of Primewells went 48k and now on my second set of the Primewell’s. Need to get brakes done, but only warranty issue was replacing torque converter last year at 94,000 miles. It has been an excellent car and will go to my daughter in a year when she starts driving

·
Registered
'15 Camry XSE
57 Posts
Now have 96k, I put on 20k since August 2018.

Got new tires, from Discount Tire, 18" Falken Ohtsus and much quieter ride than the old Bridgestones. I recommend Discount Tire, good prices and service. In and out in less than an hour. after making appointment and ordering the tires from stock.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts