Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Sad day has come that I have to part out all my 7th gen items. Items will fit USDM 93-97 unless otherwise specified. Everything here is for sale and I'd much prefer to sell items as a set. Prices are fair in my opinion, so firm on pricing. Shipping is extra, but you will pay exactly what the shipping company charges. Paypal is accepted, but with the 3% fee on top.

I'm going to make the effort to ensure you can save on shipping (well packaged, but still in a small enough box), so if you buy more items I think everything can make it into 1 box.

Here's the car it was on:

All items are in good used condition and are sold as-is.

Let it begin:

OEM FX bumper with koito corner lenses and OEM front lip spoiler - $350CDN

Lip could use a repaint as I've scraped quite a few places over the years. Will come with custom rebar for use with the bumper. With this rebar, it bolts right into the original brackets, but you lose the foam bit and its basically a bar welded on the brackets. Varies from chassis to chassis in terms of fitment.

I have Hella DE foglights on now, but these will not be included with the sale. Can be purchased for $140CDN extra.

OEM FXGT Cluster - $120CDN

OEM American Billet wagon sides - $250CDN

A sample pic on a Malaysian AE100 with the American billet front and sides

American Billet was series started by Modellista and was rare then and even more so now... unlike usual aftermarket makers, this was made out of ABS/Polyurethane plastic, i.e flexible and not like fibreglass pieces by Doobie etc.. Wasn't a fan of the front so just got the sides. Never put on my vehicle, it'll need a respray on one, the other one is in good condition.

OEM JDM tails with garnish set - $160CDN

OEM JDM koito fluted headlights, corner and grill - $80 (free if you buy more than 2 items off me)

Hope these items will help someone make their 7th gen unique.

Thanks for looking. :cool:

·
iAzn
1988 toyo Corolla DX
1,492 Posts
Where's the C for the grille?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
All PMs replied to. ^_^

SlowAE101 - Checking with a few LTL companies will let you know as soon as I get the rate.

SCT - no C emblem on the front. Got the grill this way and was going modify by cutting the fins out, but ended up with using the C grill you see in the image in my original post

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
interested in bumper and tails shipped to 92887

if the tails exceed 300 shipped, im not interested
Not quite sure I understand, I'll assume you want a shipping quote for them seperately - tails alone and then tails with the bumper. Let me know if otherwise.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mind finding out how much the bumper would be to ship to Winnipeg? R2V 4C2
I have always wanted that bumper... Is it silver or gold? Car was gold but did you repaint it?
Surething! Let me get back to you soon. Its Toyota's Cashmere Beige Metallic 4M9. I had it repainted to match. The side skirts were not painted as they didn't even get put on..

How much would shipping of the bumper be to Deltona, FL 32738?:cool:
Sorry it took me a while, its not looking cheap to get it out to you. Strangely, it seems like Canadian outbound freight is expensive. I was quoted $280cdn ground shipment out to you.

Let me know if this works.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quick update for everyone.

FX bumper interest in priority
1. SlowAE101
2. Titansgs
3. Demonics12
4. 1jzdreamer
5. Kaitaiya

Cluster
1. Bodger2

Tails
1. demonics12

The main interest is in the bumper it seems. Thank you everyone for your interest. Still waiting on shipping quotes back, but from the looks of things, it does seem that shipping isn't cheap at all, due to the dimension of the package. Adding on any other items will very likely not add much at all to the overall cost to freight.

EVERYTHING OPTION
In the odd chance that someone wants everything - I've decided to give priority to anyone who wants everything together and will provide a better deal at $780CDN - FX bumper, sideskirts, cluster, tails, headlight & grill. Shipping to be on top.

Thanks for the interest once again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for waiting everyone, I have received all quotes back from shipping inquires and here's the rates. I've not posted any other FS threads, only posted notice threads that I'm selling here. Will add any interested parties to the list so you can be assured of fairness.

I'll wait 3 days for a reply before moving on to the next buyer. Please make an effort to reply in a timely fashion so everyone has equal standing in the offer.

FX bumper interest in priority
1. SlowAE101 - FL $280 (LTL) <Current> Haven't heard back, will wait 3 days till Friday Oct 1st 11.59pm Titan will be next.
2. Titansgs - No shipping if you come pick up from BC
3. Demonics12 - $170 (Greyhound) for tails and bumper $110 for tails (Purolator), all to CA
4. 1jzdreamer - $70 (Greyhound)
5. Kaitaiya - $170 to your CA location $350 to HI (LTL)

Tails
1. demonics12 - Please see above
2. monkeypower102 - $120 (Purolator) for tails alone

Headlights and grill
1. monkeypower102 - Get back to you tomorrow with rates, need package dimensions for both headlights, grill and tails.

All quoted rates are in CDN and will be reconfirmed upon shipment. Pro-bill no. or tracking no. provided with all shipments.

------------------------

EVERYTHING OPTION
In the odd chance that someone wants everything - I've decided to give priority to anyone who wants everything together and will provide a better deal at $780CDN - FX bumper, sideskirts, cluster, tails, headlight & grill. Shipping to be on top.

Thanks once again everyone.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm kinna on the fence with getting the whole package....

think u can do the shipping for the $350 to hawaii on everything?
I think it will be a bit more then $350 for everything. The side skirts extend the box by at least a foot. Everything else won't have a prob getting in. I'll check and get back to you asap.

PMed you back, will get the shipping quote to HI and let you know.

·
Living on a Rock
1,721 Posts
I think it will be a bit more then $350 for everything. The side skirts extend the box by at least a foot. Everything else won't have a prob getting in. I'll check and get back to you asap.

PMed you back, will get the shipping quote to HI and let you know.
sounds good lmk. i actually know gudluvin7 so maybe he and i can work something out as well. please also get the quote for 90250 as well as 96744.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts