Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
welcome to bosozuku culture.

Being an 1986 Soarer, it's an MZ20, not GX71. GX71 = JDM Cressida/Mark II/Chaser/Cresta.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1364258
^ I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen this thread. That's all bosozuku too. Above mentioned Soarers and the GX71 Cresta (very similar to the Cressida in teh sig) are common cars that this is done to.

·
Premium Member
Supra
3,621 Posts
Wow...the cars of Mad max crossed with just plain fugly. The more I look the more I want to vomit...damn that shit is hideous. Reminds me of the lamarosa...only he hasen't crossed into the screwed up exhausts last I checked...

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
heh, you would think they would have made them clear at least LOL.

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
That car is ugly as hell. You guys are crazy if you think that is good looking. I forget who said it before, but JDM has warped your minds. If that was an american car this whole thread would be shit talking.

-xtychx

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
xtychx said:
That car is ugly as hell. You guys are crazy if you think that is good looking. I forget who said it before, but JDM has warped your minds. If that was an american car this whole thread would be shit talking.

-xtychx
You're stupid. That car is fucking awesome! :D

Lets go racing this weekend... ;) I've got the beach house empty this weekend too. Booyea.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.