Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have a 84 longbed that I have parted out. The bed is in ok shape and has rust only in the corners under the lights and the sides between the wheel wells and the rear corners. All rust is fixable, and the bed floor and tubs are excellent.....asking $200.00

The Cab and frame are in great shape. The cab had some rust around the windshield, but I went ahead and fixed that. The two will be sold together as I do not want to pull them apart. The cab floor is excellent and the front suspension is complete including rotors and brakes......asking $200.00

If interested email me at [email protected] or respond here. I can email pics of whatever you wanna see. I'm in Hickory, NC so come by and look if you are close. If no one wants it, Im gonna have the scrappers come and haul it off.....Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
take it to shredder yourself thats what im doing with two 84 and 87 4x4 pickups right now, starting in a few hours with alot of the 87 truck including the 22r engine and some of the cab and the rear frame and som other junk

a full ton, on my s-10 pickup, the last load i hauled in 1980lbs, i was only 20lbs short of a full ton haha. i got alot more loads to go. and another truck to cut up still yet, the 84 toy.

150 a ton scrap pay now

the only parts ppl will want are little things like the faceplate for the heater controls, the guage lense, any dash pads that are good,
steering column covers
tranny and trans case shifters on floor,.
dimmer switch
headlight switch
bench seat if real clean nice
front manual hubs
sometimes fuel tank and level sender unit
22RE engine(not 22R)

thats about it

all the rest of the truck is scrap junk no one wants anything else from these trucks 84 to 88 years, everyone has later years stuff now, no more 88 older running around to want parts for now, the frames rot out and break and so none are left now,. both these trucks here and my old 88 i had was same way, bad frames broken literally, rotted all way through, junk,

welcome to the forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts