Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unable to find a website that provides a value for an 87 Camry 4dr 4 cyl automatic with 199k. Engine cranks easily and runs well. Oil changed every 3k. New timing belt, water pump, belts and coolant hoses at 180k. Tires and brakes in good condition. Paint is somewhat faded. Only body damage is metal strip under front bumper. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
if you can get 2k for it consider yourself lucky. It's a 22 year old car that not really anyone wants. Or you can keep it clean and use it from time to time and maybe in another 15-20 years sell it at barret jackson for 1.2mil.

your choice.

·
Registered
1990 Camry Deluxe
241 Posts
if you can get 2k for it consider yourself lucky. It's a 22 year old car that not really anyone wants. Or you can keep it clean and use it from time to time and maybe in another 15-20 years sell it at barret jackson for 1.2mil.

your choice.
2K :eek: I think thats a bit much. I paid $2300 (private) in october 08 for my 90 Camry with 106k and some would argue that I paid too much. Since then I've put a new radiator, alternator (not needed), front pads, and flex pipe and now I have 110k. Car always ran like new.

My friend at work paid $400 for an 89 alltrac corolla with 160k (now 198k) 2 years ago but he's had to fix things along the way and the body is not that clean.

I would guess $1000- $1250 MAX.

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
lets just say your lucky if anyone even tries to buy it.. these days no one wants a 87-91 camry.. well maybe a n all trac...

·
Registered
1990 Camry Deluxe
241 Posts
Over here old camrys and corollas are the sh!t. I see plenty of people who want cheap reliable transportation. However, low miles is what will sell the car quick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts