Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U know those slit marking lights for those corollas?

im just curious if anyone has upgrades those lights to antthing cuz my standard bulbs i use are bright in teh middle but doesnt fill the whole light

what do u guys use

i was thinking about getting those LED lights with a cluster of 5 that point in al directios
let me know
tanks

·
Deer Smasher
1988 Corolla SR5
401 Posts
at walmart they have xenons that fit they look sweet, maybe if i have time in the next few days ill take a picture, i bought them for $4.44

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
You mean the ones under the pop up lights???

I had Xenon peanut bulbs in there before, they complemented the diamond cut headlight upgrade very nicely as both the xenon bulbs and the H4 hyperwhites lit up in the same color, almost HID'sh looking. :)

·
Still got love 4 the AE92
489 Posts
I've been trying to think of something cool to do with mine, but I think the original clears are jdm enough for me. Although I've thought of yellow or amber.

·
The terrorist
1990 Corolla SR5
3,058 Posts
I have a 1990 SR5. I must admit that I love lights, I have all the lights on the front of my car rewired to turn on.

My fogs, Signlas (on as lights and signals now), Parking lights and headlights can all be on at the same time.

The lights are legal as long as the colour is not closer to blue, they have to be white. I have been pulled over twice for my lights but it was because I had "too many lights on the front of the car" instead of the bulb colour or wattage.

Check out my website. I thought of what you're saying, but looking at the inside of the parking light, you don't really have a lot of space to play with and the angle of the mirror surface is designed for one bulb only.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=257252

1 - 8 of 8 Posts