Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not a Pre-runner
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this should be in the wanted section but there is more traffic here for the pickups so....
i just need the rails not the whole seat. i need both sides. they unbolt from the bottom of the bench. if you got a set, let me know how much you want for them.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Is there a local junk yard around you?

That would be the most logical place to find this... Unless someone has a parts truck.

·
Not a Pre-runner
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
BlkSrx said:
why do u want the bench seat?
i didnt say i wanted the seat, just the rails.

ovrrdrive said:
Is there a local junk yard around you?

That would be the most logical place to find this... Unless someone has a parts truck.
yes, there is 2 of them, i am there just about every weekend but in both yards there is a total of 3 '89-95 toyota pickups and 1 4runner. all of which are stripped and have been that way for months.

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
If they have one at our upullit I can probably get those for $5 each, but shipping from FL to you would probably be a dealbreaker.

Not to mention they don't usually have any trucks that new there.

Next time I'm there I'll check for you, but I seriously wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I actually have a whole bench seat with rails. I could remove them and send them to you if you want to pay the shipping. Give me your zip and I'll price the shipping through work. We get a bit of a discount but again, it may be more than you are willing to pay for them since I'm on the other side of the country.

·
Not a Pre-runner
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maxpower_hd said:
I actually have a whole bench seat with rails. I could remove them and send them to you if you want to pay the shipping. Give me your zip and I'll price the shipping through work. We get a bit of a discount but again, it may be more than you are willing to pay for them since I'm on the other side of the country.
:thumbup: Victorville, CA 92394

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
The shipping should be under $15 as long as it is under 10 lb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts