Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to work on my a/c and the question remains.
The Toyota dealers say I can not buy the (strainer) orifice tube by itself, that I need the complete assembly where the tube goes in at the tune of 115 bucks.
Does anyone out here know where I can get some ? need a special extractor ?
I am told that it is held by dimples in the liquid a/c tube B.
Where is this tube exactly?
Thanks :confused:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts