Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1992 Camry ULTIMA
92 Camry SV21 ULTIMA
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys;

New to the Forum... Was Just in search of some info/advice on swapping My old worn out 3S-FE for a 3S-GE, But am having difficulty locating good information on the subject. I'd Like to Keep the entire Conversion under $3000 if Possible so I can't go too crazy But I'm Looking for about 150-160 BHP at least, What would be the Best Version of the 3S-GE to Bolt up?

I've been quoted $1500 for Fit and Wire... is that a Fair Price in Australia? and for those of you Familiar with Shops in Adelaide...Where would be a good place to go?

Can someone Run down the different 3S-GE Engines avail to Australia, thier approx costs for Engine including Loom and AFM and all sensors needed for a swap as well as thier BHP or Kw Ratings.... if anyone has this kind of info it would be extremly helpful

·
The Oddity
Gen 4.5 Camry
809 Posts
there aren't many aussies in this forum, you're best to ask the guys on toymods, they would have a better idea.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Aussie Ed said:
there aren't many aussies in this forum, you're best to ask the guys on toymods, they would have a better idea.
Maybe it would help if you gave him a web address?;)

·
1992 Camry ULTIMA
92 Camry SV21 ULTIMA
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its cool.... thanx both of you... but I went there first...so I have the site....:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts