Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For starters, I really don't want to get rid of this car. I bought it in November from my wife's cousin but lost my job in December. I went a couple of months without pay and had to borrow money. There is only one way to repay that debt now... suck it up and sell the car. It's a 1991 Toyota Celica GT 5 speed with a 5sfe motor. I'd like to get $4000 for it. The body has 196,xxx miles on it but the motor has 25,xxx. I just had an inspection and emissions done so they are good through 5/10. It is my daily driver and runs great. I just replaced the O2 sensor and coolant temp sensor. I'm not much of a car guy, learn as I go, so I can't give all the specifics. It has an Aiwa head unit w/2 Kenwood subs in a band pass and amp. There are LCD screens in the visors hooked up to a seperate DVD player (used to be a PS2 under the seat). It sits on 17" Konig rims and has a Reactive exhaust. The interior looks very nice for the age and the sunroof works. The custom paint is about 6 years old so it could use a new one, a few spots were touched up with a not so perfect match. PM me if interested. I am located in south central PA.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just realized that for some reason I typed that I have an Aiwa head unit... that is the piece of crap in my minivan! I have an Alpine head unit in the Celica, sorry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This car is no longer for sale. I have decided that I like this car way too much to give it up and can't see some 16 year old kid driving it around and crashing it into a light post while racing his friends down "the strip". That would be irresponsible of me anyway, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts