Toyota Nation Forum banner

91 corolla all trac wagon fender, hood, headlamp and side marker

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  RogueMoog 
#1 · (Edited)
i have a 91 toyota corolla all trac wagon and im in need of a fender, headlamp and side marker and i was wondering if i can get them off of a regular corolla or corolla wagon from the same yr? its hard tryin to find these all tracs in the junk yard. i was looking at rockauto.com they show the headlamp assembly and fender as the same part number as the all trac and corolla. thanks

#3 ·
nope fenders and bumpers are not the same that I know of, as well as the lights.

You'll have to keep looking hard for another Alltrac wagon, they do pop up once a while so keep your eyes open.
thanks for the reply! i did look at collision places that sells new fenders and headlamps. fender was 85 and the headlight was 65 so that isnt really bad but if i can find a used one cheaper i will go with that.

#5 · (Edited)
Yes!
Fenders are the same - from wagon and liftback. Not sedan or hatchback!
Should fit from any 88-92 wagon/liftback - All Trac or not.
Headlamps are all the same and so are the sidemarker (I assume you mean the orange one). The blinkers must be from a wagon/liftback too.

But the hood is a All Trac specific part!

#6 · (Edited)
nizzehult is partially very wrong.

Fenders could be the same - I personally don't know. I bet they bolt on but don't look right, thats again, a personal guess as I didn't try to do this.

Headlamps are NOT the same (unless you mean the bulb?) take it from me, I know, I have some normal corolla wagon headlights sitting in my garage right now that do not fit my All Trac wagon.

Side Marker - NOT the same. One curves up, one curves down, can't even make them look good if you tried -- Again, I have some in my garage, no fit.

Signal/Blinkers - YES, they are the same on a normal wagon as on the All Trac!! =D

#7 ·
Fenders ARE the same! If you have a wagon or liftback. At least here in europe. I have a AE95 myself and swapped both fenders this summer, came from a liftback. Just bolt on.
Same with headlights, I changed both from a liftback. NP. Could be an european thing.
I don't know wether the side marker is the lights sitting next to the headlight, or if is the orange lights in the middle of the fender. If it is the first alternative: yes as you say: one curves down, one curves down. Sedan/hatchback curves down, wagon/hatchback curves up. And same curves = interchangable.

#8 ·
Fenders here in North America have a different press from the AE95 to AE92, but they will bolt on.

Apologies nizzehult, I wasn't aware you were talking about Europe. My knowledge is only referring to North American cars. I drive an AE95 Corolla that was made for the Japanese market, but I'm in Canada.

Side marker is the one next to the headlight. Unfortunately we don't get a light in the middle of the fender, but I wish we did! I might add one to my car one of these days and make it blink with my turning signals. =D

#10 ·
I know that there is at least one of those cars at ToyzUnlimited, and if my memory serves me right the front end is all there.
Go to their web site, < toyzUnlimited.com > there is a contact button there, e-mail them and see if they have the parts you need.

I was there yesterday, had I read this thread before, I could have checked for you, sorry.

#12 ·
The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco

I just wanted to bump this so no one else gets left with useless parts for their All-Trac wagon.

A FWD sedan/wagon's headlight, while they *look* like an All-Trac headlight, are definitely NOT for an All-Trac/4WD wagon. (All-Trac sedans seem to share all FWD sedan body / exterior parts.) I've learned a lesson or two from this, mostly that you should always, always, ALWAYS ask for part numbers and pictures of anything you buy online. Not necessarily about trust, though there is that problem too, but also to make sure you're getting the right parts. So below are some comparison pics of my OEM light that desperately needs replacing, and the FWD sedan/wagon headlight that I now have to hope I can sell off and get my money back. (It was bought from a forum member on another forum.) From the little research I've done in the past few days, it seems that the headlights for the All-Trac wagons are only available from donor (junked) wagons or the dealership. And they're about $125 new EACH from the dealer! :ugh3:

And some pics of how the FWD bracket will not line up to the All-Trac body:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.