-jdm spoon mirrors made to fit 92 gen 3
-integra type r wheels
-4 door 1999 integra door handles
-1.2 inch drop, custom spring rate, skunk2
-clarion head unit and 2 15 inch jl audio w7 subs in custom ported box
-2 1500 watt jl audio amps
-1992 jdm integra two door front seats with custom brackets and sliders
-competition 3 inch air filter
-custom exhaust system ( 3 inch custom mandrel bent piping to a hks carbon ti muffler, custom straight pipe w/o cat
-custom 3 inch header
-limo tint all around
-99-00 civic si jdm raybrig foglights..custom installation
-2004 lexus is 300 hid kit
-momo competition steering wheel and momo sphere shiftknob
-1999 volkswagen 1.8 Turbo custom installation to fit 2200 gen 3 motor

-under construction...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah not a problem. ill make sure to get pics ASAP. hopefully by tomorrow the pics will be up so just stay posted. and sorry to disappoint you but my integra wheels are INTEGRA TYPE R WHEELS. they were from the type r that i owned before i got my cam-R. im not sure if u would know that though if your not too familiar with hondas/acuras.look closely, they are 5 lug rims. go to google and search for a itnegra type r, u will see them. look for the gunmetal ones so there!.and for the vw turbo kit, just wait and see. dont hate!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok cmon now. if you only listen and do what my reply just said, ull find that an integra type r, opposing to an integra ls/gs/rs/ or gsr, is factory equipped with 5-lug gunmetal rims.
http://www.supercars.net/cars/[email protected][email protected]$Integra%20Type-Rg.html

look at that page, preferrably the 6th paragraph. the integra ls/gs/rs/gsr are those that are equipped with 4-lug wheels. do some research before u try to start an argument. :eek:: ..now you feel dumb, don't you?

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Wonderful. You provided a link to a type R teg site...

In 1992 the DX and SE models of the gen3 came with black abs plastic mirrors, door handles, ding trim and trunk garnish... so, I call bs, until you prove it with clear pics, on your so called jdm thin side moldings, jdm spoon mirrors and 4 door 1999 integra door handles.

[edit]
...those look a lot like stock gen3 mirrors to me...
Compare to my oem 95 gen3.5 4dr 5spd mirrors

[edit 2]
CAM R PHENOM said:

Honda springs? From what model? Accord I assume, right? ...yes, I am baiting you...

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,197 Posts
CAM R PHENOM said:
tell me what u think about my ride...very rare, hard to find 4 door 5-speed

installed
-jdm thins side moldings
-integra type r wheels
-custom exhaust system ( 3 inch custom mandrel bent piping to a hks carbon ti muffler, custom straight pipe w/o cat
-custom 3 inch header
-limo tint all around

-under construction...

1) they don't make 15" JL W7's.
2) they don't make 1500 watt JL Audio amps
3) the car in the pic doesn't have "limo tint" (5%).
4) there is no such thing as a 2004 Lexus IS300 HID kit. the Is300 uses D2R bulbs made by Philips.
5) The Civic JDM doesn't come with foglights. If they did, they wouldn't be manufactured by Raybrig

and finally...

6) I'm not even going to comment on your "turbo". Tony the Tiger can come by and do that. ;)

You = owned.

_Ray

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,197 Posts
BLUEMEANIE said:
I'm gonna leave this unlocked so you can defend yourself... :lol:
There's no amount of defending for himself he can do. Best bet is to re-register for the forums as something other than a complete moron who craves attention and lacks any idea about cars....

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,197 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
Id actually really like to see him post up pictures of his shit like he said he would. Although I dont agree with bastardizing your Toyota with a ton of Honda parts, it's just sheer morbid curiousity that would lead me to wanting to see something like that (sort of how if there is a really horrible car crash, you cant help but look). Either way, I doubt we'll ever see it because he is probably gone for good and will be back under another username.

Ill take credit for calling the original BULLSHIT. :D

PS. What's a "competition" intake? :lol:
Twenty bucks says he comes back tomorrow and rants that he totalled it tonight in a horrific car accident....

Just a guess... ;)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
RICER!!!! :lol:

That car is a fuckin joke. Yes, I have the balls to call him out. I have the right to also. I hate to see camrys done up with SPOON parts and Integra shit.

I think Integra people would barf to see a camry with their parts on it.

This is the WORST camry I've seen for a while. Thanks for a nice laugh.

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,197 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
your on, and ill hold you to that if you come to the next socal TN meet.
I don't think I'll ever get to go to a TN meet... I'm leaving for UC Berkeley next Saturday as I will be a freshman there in the fall. I haven't ever gotten around to posting pictures of my Camry. I should probably do some time... Anywho...since Im' not taking a car up to college with me, my parents are probably going to sell it. If/when I come back down on break, I'll most likely just drive my dad's Acura TL or my mom's RX330 :D

Next year, depending on how freshman year goes, I'm looking to get a Suzu GSX-R600. Perfect for the Pasadena-like horrific traffic patterns up in Berkeley.

Just some food for thought, my parents had originally promised me any car I wanted under $30,000 if I was accepted into Cal, UCLA, or UCSD. Turns out, I got into all 3. However, after discussing it with my parents, I decided it'd be better for the financial situation of my family to NOT get me a new car since i can't take it to college with me and insurance for somebody my age in something like an RX-8 would be anal rape minus the lube.

Okay, enough blabbering.

I still can't believe this n00b had the balls to post what he did and then argue the bolt patterns of his "rims". Wow.

_Ray

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn. you guys wasted so much time reading my lovely post. even more time replying to it. if its such a joke, why did u even bother replying to it? its one thing to look at it and laugh. its another thing to look at it, think about it, and post a reply. i m laughing most at those who replied stating that half the stuff i have on the camry is a joke. either than the door handle, mirrors, and seats, i bet the majority of you who replied has at least one thing i listed to a certain degree, may it be subs, lowering, shift knob etc. keep tuning those camrys fellas. peace!!!!:lol:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: Next thing you'll know he'll be telling us that he stuck an H22 or a B18 in the Camry:lol:

·
Audiophile on a budget
1,197 Posts
CAM R PHENOM said:
damn. you guys wasted so much time reading my lovely post. even more time replying to it. if its such a joke, why did u even bother replying to it? its one thing to look at it and laugh. its another thing to look at it, think about it, and post a reply. i m laughing most at those who replied stating that half the stuff i have on the camry is a joke. either than the door handle, mirrors, and seats, i bet the majority of you who replied has at least one thing i listed to a certain degree, may it be subs, lowering, shift knob etc. keep tuning those camrys fellas. peace!!!!:lol:
Stuff I don't have...

-jdm thins side moldings
-integra type r wheels
-custom 3 inch header
-limo tint all around

Stuff that I DO have...

>> 5% tint back, 20% up front
>> clear bumpers (PIAA bulbs behind 'em... :hammer: )
>> Razo RA89 aluminum shift knob
>> Alpine CDA-9827 head unit
>> RF 401s 2-channel amp (200 x 2) which drives my pair of...
>> Alpine Type-S 10" subs (250 watts RMS)
>> Alpine 4-channel amp (50x4) driving...
>> Alpine 6.5" coaxes and Alpine 6x9 coaxes
>> custom wired 15" blue neon tubes underneath front seats (a lil on the "rice side", but as I've found out, they actually serve a purpose...never know what sort've stuff you'll need to reach for in the dark... voila! blue light solves that.
>> 9005 to 9006 Sylvania CoolBlue headlight bulb conversion

Did you happen to notice that none of the crap I've spent on my car was originally meant to be placed into a Honda-made car? Gee, that's odd. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
214 Posts
nar, what he's really trying to do is bash on us who mod their cams...he's trying to make a joke out of modding a cam by putting up bs...he's just a troll

but what i guess he really doesn't understand is that people mod all kinds of cars and they do it cause they love it...what's the difference between modding a race car and a grocery getter other than stereotype...how could you possibly hate modding a cam just because it wasn't meant to be modded...you should hate modding your honda (i'm just guessing you have a honda since you posted parts off of it)...a civic is an econobox, an accord a family car, your integra nothing but a sport coupes that barely breaks 15's on gsr trim and barely breaks 14's with the itr...the itr wasn't even built to be a drag queen, it's a circuit car...

sigh, it's a sad day when imports bash on other imports...i feel like i get more respect from the domestic guys nowadays

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
I'll wait for pictures to judge. Obviously from that one photo it is pretty bad quality. And sure some of that stuff could be adapted to fit the camry. I am not audio savvy so I can't say wrong to Take a Bao. First and foremost I don't even own a Gen 3, so I would have no idea.

Oh oh what is funny is, I think I recognize this guy from honda-acura.net

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.