Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front suspension on the '92 Camry Wagon I just purchased needs an overhaul. The struts are shot. I'd like a pair of pre assembled "Quick struts" that I've been reading about but I cannot find a set made for the V6 Camry Wagon. Autozone and O'Reilly do not list them and I can not find any on Amazon or ebay. I see them for the Camry, but not the Camry Wagon.

Does anyone know what is different between the V6 Camry and V6 Camry Wagon?

·
Who you gonna call?
994 Posts
The front struts for the Camry V6 and the Camry V6 Wagon are the same. You will be able to buy any quick struts for the V6 and they will fit.

Rear quick struts for the wagon no longer exist, I had to buy sedan rear quick struts, and wagon springs, and swap the springs out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. That may be what I do as well. Its good to know the sedan and Wagon struts may be the same except for the springs. I'm going to hunt wrecking yards for good, non leaking struts and if I don't turn any up I will buy new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Zodiac8
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing