Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the car is located in vermilion, ohio, zip 44089. 92 xle, 3VZ-FE automatic. 210K. clear title. the engine runs GREAT and the car drives straight. it has grey cloth interior. everything works except for the a/c, cruise, and power antenna. body is fair with some minor right fender wrinkling, some rust ( left fender), and a missing corner light. paint is decent at best. the fuel filler tube rotted off. i have all brand new genuine toyota parts to fix. the car recently has gotten a new radiator, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, rear brake lines, belts, oil change, trans flush with new filter, speedometer drive gear, and front struts. the car needs new c.v. shafts, the ones that are there are clicking and the boots are junk. the trans is slow to shift out of first gear but fine once it gets into second, missing outer driver's door handle, cracked center console on the inside, cracked trim on the driver's door, and the exhaust had gone bad where the flex pipe is and someone had welded in solid piping to fix. not the best idea but it works. could use a new motor mount as well. like i said, with 210K, its a project or good for at least the engine and a TON of parts. i hate to see the car go, but im moving and the poor XLE wont be able to make the trip:( as far as an asking price, im going to take the best offer i get. i have pics available upon request. i'll post a couple though. feel free to message me here or pm me for my phone number. i'll be more than happy to answer any questions on the car. thank you for looking

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am flexible with a price to let anyone who is interested know.

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the car IS driveable!

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if it doesnt sell, its going to ebay.

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its still for sale. i haven't advertised anywhere else due to a case of the laziness...

·
RX-7 Restorations
18 Camry SE
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
at this point, a reasonable offer offer takes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.