Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people... i'm new to this forum but love toyotas (so i think i'm in the right place).

has anyone fixed up a 92 corolla and not spent a gang of money doing so? i'd like some ideas for my little toy.

·
Registered
92 Corolla Sedan
145 Posts
ewww that wing is gross, but yeah im in the midst of tricking out my 92 rolla, i have a front and Custom rear strut braces (welded the rear one myself), added a tach, 4 point SABELT racing harnesses, K&N cone on a Short ram, moved the Batt to the trunk, red top Gel Cel batt, clear corners, front Levin Coupe headlights and grille (pics soon, just finished it), Focuz Motors 4-2-1 Headder, Front and rear sway bars from a GSI Prizim, 15" Einki rims, 205/50/r15s, wheel spacers, some more stuff too and sunday im gonna mold my new solid urethane motor mounts
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/605622

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heh, well.... thats all good n all but i just want to go faster and still be reliable.... what should i look for in a junkyard?

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
ramsoloist said:
heh, well.... thats all good n all but i just want to go faster and still be reliable.... what should i look for in a junkyard?
Look for what's swappable into a 92 corolla, I.E., ae112 or ae whatever heads\pistons\gaskets\rods and whatever you want to swap on.

What i'm basically saying is look for stuff thats on other corollas that would benefit your engine when swapped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts