Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am hoping to get $1500...but is this too high? ($2000 if i replace trans)

^- 140K miles, great interior, decent body, new- front struts, CV joints, steering rack, front valve cover gasket and grommets, y pipe, short ram intake, timing belt, water pump, brakes all good, silver star high, and low beam's, front window regulators, driver's side (int. and ext.) door handles, spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor.

th bad...paint around the drivers door, and drivers side quarter is paeling clear caot, the right rear strut is old (needs replacing in a year or so), wheels are slowly loosing their luster, the exhaust is unfinished....removed the resonator, and replaced with pipe, but needs to be re-done (which i will do), the transmission is blown-up, it is mobile, but i dont know how far it will go without shaking you to death.

what do you guys/gals think would be a good asking price - as is, and - I replace the trans for you, and install an aftermarket trans cooler.

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked at kbb, and bad condition is like $1500, and fair, is $2200, my car (except for the trans) is therefore worth about $2000, or so (give or take $200-$300.)

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
yeah, just start up high and if no one responds, slowly drop the prices. see if you can find an online listing that lets you list for free and go for it.

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you guys think about the pics? ^

·
Sleepin zZzzzz
'95 V6 Camry XLE
870 Posts
I'm not sure how much this info will help but I'm about to finalize the sale on my old Camry, it's a '92 LE w/ a 4-cyl auto. New paint, fairly new a/c, new tires, new brakes. $3000 cash.

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ howd you go about selling it?

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
comeon, any other pointers?

·
Sleepin zZzzzz
'95 V6 Camry XLE
870 Posts
Axel Kain said:
^ howd you go about selling it?
All I did was put a sign that I made in MS Word in my window while at work. I work at a retail store so lots of people saw the car. I had approximately 8 calls a day, it sold in no time. :thumbup:

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that iant gonna happen for me sadly, i cant drive it anywhere. i have it on craigs list, and may put it in a local sale ad (called the "trading Post").

·
Sleepin zZzzzz
'95 V6 Camry XLE
870 Posts
Axel Kain said:
that iant gonna happen for me sadly, i cant drive it anywhere. i have it on craigs list, and may put it in a local sale ad (called the "trading Post").
I think I'd definitely fix the tranny, 9 out of 10 buyers (IMO) want a car to buy a car that doesn't need any "major" repairs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts