Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After getting shit on by gottransmissions.com ive got not choice but to use my manual transmission out of my 93 and put in my 92 . I wouldn't do this but my 92 is in emaculant condition. Can someone tell me how to change wiring harness and and wires up under the dash. I will give a perfectly good running 3.0 with 168,000 miles and a 30-80le automatic transmission. After I take all needed from the 93 I'll give you the whole damn truck. I'm up against it being a single father and need a reliable ride. If anyone from western Virginia could help. I'd give all the parts and vehicle I just listed. I paid $1400 alone for the automatic transmission to be told I'm stuck with it. Lol. But if anyone is close to Lexington, Virginia and needs a decent motor and transmission and a truck to boot please contact me. I need to get some wheels turning. If your close enough and need backhoe work I have a kubota backhoe and be willing to help that way. But you'd have to pull me to wherever your job is. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 540-430-3876. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts