Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again everybody found something kinda strange with my car this evening, my drivers side floor between the rockers and the unibody frame rail beam seems to be oil canning, will pop in and out about 1/2" to 3/4" i find this rather strange.. and somewhat alarming... I Pulled up the carpeting and the black sound deadening is all loose and broken up so something doesn't seem very right....

Does anyone else's car do this?

Im contemplating getting rid of this dumb car, the suspension (springs) are wrong, the engine is a POS, the clutch master is leaking again, catalytic converter is buggered.. frankly im sick of fixing it....

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
i wouldnt it looks like u did alot of work to it! actually it prolly the only sweetest rollas out there! i would keep it, just deal with the problem i get the same way sometimes about my truck! as for the sound deading is still there and still intacted! i hope i helped u out!

·
Registered
1988 Corolla SR-5
3,042 Posts
I second what Shoes said. Your car looks sweet. Whatever you have to put into it to make it right will be a lot less than getting another car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts