Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 93 gs. a few days ago i was listening to my cds. then all of a sudden my nakamichi deck reads error. so i go to check my cd changer, it turns out that the magazine is stuck. and the eject button wont work. if anyone could help it would be nice. thankz peace.......

·
Not so Noob now!
561 Posts
http://carstereohelp.com/lexus.htm

Try the link above...

Unless you are comfortable with fixing these kind of things, I wouldn't suggest you try to fix it yourself, unless you have nothing to loose. It might be cheaper to replace with an aftermarket changer than to fix.

If you repace your changer and want to get your CDs out, let me know, maybe we could work something out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
okay bro, this is what you do, get your drivers license or credit card, and open up the door to your cd changer... now you see the back end of your magazine??? good, at the very bottom of your magazine there is a credit card size space between the bottom of the magazine and actual cd changer... stick your card about half way in there and slide it around or kind of "stab it" in a way... there you should be a release button in there... i've done it with my gs cd changer (93) nakamichi system. Well good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts