Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
does anyone have diagram of all the sensors under the hood or is there even such an animal. if not can someone tell me what the two sensors on the distributor are?
Let me make sure I understand your question:

You are looking at 2 sensors mounted physically on, and outside of, the distributor?

You are not talking about sensors located within the distributor itself?

Can you talk a picture and post it to show us what you are looking at?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Try this link and look through the manual, it should help you.

16. There will be no posts or threads containing a direct link to Toyota Factory Service Manuals. All threads about copyrighted Toyota material will be deleted, and Forum Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to determine what material is copyrighted or not. First offense will result in a warning, second a temporary ban, third a permanent ban. Click here to read more about this policy, particularly if you consider it unfair. Links to pirated software of any kind will not be tolerated either.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/4-rules/450553-toyota-nation-no-free-fsm-policy.html

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Well, when you figure it out, please post the pictures. Helps to have an online account set up for Photobucket.com or other to post pictures.

There are 2 wiring harness connectors on the ouside of the distributor housing. They are not sensors. They simply connect the coil and the two internal position sesnors to the rest of the engine wiring harness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.