Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 toyota paseo for sale, 5speed short shifer, cosmo racing intake professionally done dash, exhaust, original motor had 130,000 miles and had a rod bearing go out i replaced the motor with stock 5e-fe with new radiator new motor has 113,000 miles on runs strong it came out of a friend of mines paseo that was rear ended by an old lady really not much damage to his car but they totaled it right in time for me to get a new motor lol.... im asking 1200 or best offer if you want pick pm me i also have a set of rims i will sell with it at an addional cost i will show u pics of the car with the rims on i am located in york pa i would prefer it to be picked up... good paint front fender has a small ripple in it but is easy to be fixed cant see unless your standing right next to it...little plastic clip for front headlight is broken headlight is still on car and works perfectly but not angled exactly in the right postion very good car for the price pm if interested thanx

·
Registered
63 Posts
pics of the car plz

also what rims are they?

I'm interested in it....PM me your phone number, or somewhere I can contact you plz...possibly to set up somethin where I can come up to PA in person to check it out

·
Registered
63 Posts
[email protected]

copy and paste it....it's spelled weird

also....are you available this weekend or next so I can take a look at it possibly? I'll make the trek up there (I'm in Maryland)...just to take a look first hand, if I like the pics

·
Registered
63 Posts
interested, you got stock wheels to put on it? the rims are nice, just not my style

you got a cell phone or somewhere I can contact you, assuming I do make the trip next weekend, I'd like an "oh shit I think i'm lost, let me call that guy" phone #, lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
seo

yep the rims are allready off the car i got the stock alloy rims not like steelies with hub caps the good stock rims lol, i have them off for the winter not that its much of a winter yet i jus took them off 717-793-7098 i was gunna say call around tuesday or wednsday and we can set somthing up if thats cool with you

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my seo

sorry man im up at school and i depends on were im at if i get service or not i will like to set somthing up but i will for sure know if i can on thursday im coming home if all goes well with finals i dont have the paseo with me it is at my house i should be home around 4:00 thursday i will deffinately give u a call then to set somthing up hopefully thats not to late of a notice sorry about this i just didnt think i was gunna have intrest so fast but i do want to set somthing up i will give u a call by thursday for sure if not sooner ...sorry

·
Registered
63 Posts
no problem, just wanted to know what's up

was hoping for Saturday morning (10ish or earlier if possible)

if you could, E-mail me your address so I know the distance

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Any plans on parting?

If so what kinda "professonal" exaust you have on your car? And I wouldnt mind that intake too:lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
seo

haha i didnt mean the exhaust was perfesionally dont i just ment the dash it was painted by a guy i know does body work was prepped right and spryed and clear coated not just spry painted the exhaust is just high flo cat and muffler i never really looked at the cat much when i bought it the guy told me it was a high flo and never said what brand exhaust sounds nice though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
for sale again!!!!

car is for sale again sorry i never got back to trouble i had a crazy computer crash!!!!! if anyone is interested pm me i was offered 2000 for the car im looking for 2000 obo depending on the location may be willing to drive a little ways to drop off or meet with somone but prefer pick up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts