Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never done it before it's my friends car can anyone tell me how to get at the 6x9's? do i have to take the whole back deck off? or is there some way to remover the speaker grills?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only found info for a 2000 camry is it the same as a 94?

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
Heres what you do.

First pull out the bottom back seat, it just pulls out. Pull from the front with some muscle. After you get that out you will find a bolt holding in the side peice on the outer edge of the upper seat *the part that does not fold down* Remove those bolts (2) one on each side. Fold the seats down and pop off the plastic peices on the edge *half moon looking* Take out the screws that hold the fabric peice on. Take off the panels where the seat belt retracts * you don't have to take them off all the way....just get em outa the way so you can remove the carpet panel. There you have it. Took me an hour to figure that out. Now that I know it takes me a matter of five minutes to break it down.

·
Its still a Camry.
1991 Lexus Es250
522 Posts
I almost forgot....you have to take out the third brake light. To do this grab both sides with your fingers and wiggle it around while pulling up. It will snap right out. There will be two big bronze/gold screws to release the housing for the light. Take those two screws out, unplug the light. Now it will pull out! Sorry I forgot that. :p:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts