Toyota Nation Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, Toyota Nation is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 Camry 2.2 A/T 218,000 miles won't start. Just bought the car. When cold it would start and sound beautiful. After 5-10 minutes the idle would drop and it dies. It would start back up immediately but if you didn't keep the rpms up she would die. Just bought this car and took it for a test drive after towing it home with a tow dolly. After changing a leaky radiator we took it out for it's first ride. It ran for about 5 minutes and then died. We havent been able to start it up since, even though it cooled down completely. We towed her home about 2 miles. I checked for spark and I do have spark. Any suggestions from you experts?

Thanks,

Rick

·
grrroarr... ?
314 Posts
i'm not an expert, but check fuel filter and replace if necessary, also check the intake manifold / throttle body.

and just out of curiousity, how much did you pay for it ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.