Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Junayed said:
i have '94 camry. My reverse (backing) lights doesn't work. Please let me know How can I fix this problem. Or how to locate the fuse box in my car.
Well, since you didn't mention if you checked the bulbs or not, I'd do that first. If the bulbs are good, check the fuse box (refer to your owners manual for its location). If the fuses are good, you may have a wiring problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shimpi said:
Well, since you didn't mention if you checked the bulbs or not, I'd do that first. If the bulbs are good, check the fuse box (refer to your owners manual for its location). If the fuses are good, you may have a wiring problem.
thanks for ur help. I checked the bulb, and the bulbs are allright.
I was looking at my owners manuel, and since I dont know anything about the car..
it's saying Fuses (type B) Gauge 10 A.. i dont know what is that.

I was trying to locate fuse box in my car but i saw there one fuse box under my steering wheel, 2 other ones are by my battery. I want to know which fuse box is for reverse light and how to know which one is acutual line for reverse light. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking at my owners manuel, and since I dont know anything about the car..
it's saying Fuses (type B) Gauge 10 A.. i dont know what is that.

I was trying to locate fuse box in my car but i saw there's one fuse box under my steering wheel, 2 other ones are by my battery. I want to know which fuse box is for reverse light and how to know which one is acutual line for reverse light. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.