Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOTE: The car has been sold.

Hey all. I'm putting my 'Rolla Wagon up for sale.

Price: I'm asking $3,000 USD, but uh... make me an offer.

-1994 Corolla DX Wagon
-7A-FE 1.8L Engine, ~160,000 miles
-4spd Auto Trans

Pros:
-7A-FE 1.8L engine has plenty of passing power on the interstate.
-Engine runs like a friggin' top
-Transmission shifts smoothly
-Drives well
-32 to 35 mpg with A/C off
-Brand-new wheels (15" MB Vipers) and tires (Falken Sincera SN-828 185/65 R15's.) They have less than 2,000 miles on them.
-A/C blows cold. Heater blows hot. Everything in the car works as expected.
-Passes inspection with no problems.
-All of the Wagon interior pieces are there, including the little roll-out cover for the back.

Cons:
-Minor body damage in the driver's side front. The front bumper, driver's front fender, and driver's door need to be replaced. The panels in question would run about $150 at a junkyard or $300 new from Rock Auto from what I've seen. There is no frame damage. Also, a few small dents and dings.
-The antenna is broken. The radio still picks up a signal just fine so I never bothered to replace it.
-Paint isn't perfect condition, although it does look good.
-Interior isn't perfectly clean, there are some stains here and there.
-The radiator had a leak when I got the car, it's right at the top in the plastic section. I have patched it with high-temp plastic epoxy and it DOES NOT leak. I'm only throwing this in here to be honest about it. You should have no problems with it and the patch has been thoroughly tested. And if you do have problems, well, a brand-new radiator is only ~$80 and pretty easy to switch out.

Below are some pictures. The first one is an old picture to show the body damage. Since then, I have popped the dent out of the front bumper for the most part, and lined everything back up properly, so it looks a lot better than it did.

Thanks for taking a look!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts