Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Drives 1 loud yota!!!
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i just got my tail lights from http://www.car-stuff.com/performance/quote.php?make=25&year=1994&model=520&brand=2670&part_name=8220&category=

so i got the last 1's on the page, the carbon fiber 1's. THEY ARE THE WRONG 1'S!!! it says they will work for my car, i even called them and they said that they are the right 1's, LOL. WRONG AGAIN!!!!! so i guess my only option is the 1's in the middle, the 1's with the LED lights. so does anyone know where i can get aftermarket tail lights for mr 94 toyota tercel besides that place???? and maybe some of those clear corner lights??? all help is very appreciated!!!!

·
Drives 1 loud yota!!!
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, they make tail lights for tercels, but like 99 % of them are made for 95+ tercels, i got a 94 as stated

·
Registered
EL44 Paseo
75 Posts
yea, judging by the pic, all of those are for the 2nd gen cel..

i've actually never seen anything afm for the 1st gen cel as far as tail lights go. you could always just make a custom set yourself?

·
TO.com Refugee
54 Posts
there is nothing for 91-94 tercel
closest anyone got with euros was a corolla or something and it looked pretty bad

most people just tint them (i did that) and others custom paint a pattern

·
Drives 1 loud yota!!!
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i found out the hard way, lol. and i told the people about them listing the wrong thing, they're stupid over there in egypt or where ever the hell they are, lol.

Gizmo said:
Well slap me silly. That is the first time I've seen AM lights for a 91-94. Good to know! Those other two lights have the wrong application listed though.

·
Registered
Toyota Tercel
122 Posts

These don't look like they'd fit either one. They seem too horizontally long and vertically short to fit a 95-99. And the inside end (that borders the trunk) should be straight rather than slanted if it was for a 91-94.

·
Registered
EL44 Paseo
75 Posts
airswoosh1 said:

These don't look like they'd fit either one. They seem too horizontally long and vertically short to fit a 95-99. And the inside end (that borders the trunk) should be straight rather than slanted if it was for a 91-94.
i was about to say that.... it wouldn't even fit a paseo.

·
91 DX
187 Posts
:slap:
Gizmo said:
Well slap me silly. That is the first time I've seen AM lights for a 91-94. Good to know! Those other two lights have the wrong application listed though.
they dont look like they will fit but its listed 91-94

·
Drives 1 loud yota!!!
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
airswoosh1 said:

and about those tail lights, if they do seem to fit(they look like they're the right 1's) how would they hook up anyway??? they're LED lights. dont you need some sorta electrical sorce for those???

·
Corsa!
220 Posts
steveokinevo said:
and about those tail lights, if they do seem to fit(they look like they're the right 1's) how would they hook up anyway??? they're LED lights. dont you need some sorta electrical sorce for those???
Look at them. They won't fit. None of those cookie cutter aftermarket parts sites do anything remotely close to checking proper applications.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts