Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
I like it. I once saw a Gen 3 with just a black widow rear bumper so don't feel bad about just having a front bumper. I would love to kit mine out but i'm in the same boat as you with the money.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Admiral said:
Looks really good:thumbup: You need to lower it next:D
That is one of only a few things that I would recommend doing to it at this point. Perhaps some driving lights but your camry is looking pretty good now!!

Great Car,

Sly

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Camry looking real nice. It would look even better lowered, but as you said money is an issue. I know exactly how you feel.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'd get a full bodykit, lose those rims, lose the wing, lose the mesh grille and youre set ;)

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Too each, his own.
The wing is too big for me, the mesh grill (altho yours looks better than most and I can appreciate that) was overdone 5 years ago, let alone just plain rice now.

I may take smoe flack on this one, but it's my opinion.

The rims are fine, but you really need a taller *tire*. The rims look fine for the size hole they're in, the rim/tire package overall looks too small.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do I take off the mesh grill. I was thinking that the wing was too big when I first got it but know I think its find. I hate those small wings that makes no difference, and those huge ones look ugly. I think mines perfect:)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no I dont. Yo what is the dyna mat anyway. I went on their web site but what does that shit acutally do.

·
Registered
32 Posts
lose the spoiler, bigger rims, drop, and you'll be set.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts