Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find an online manual with pictures or illustrations showing the physical location of the car's AC Amplifier. One tech said it was behind the glove compartment, which it's not—I removed the GC, but I can't see it there. One reference says it's mounted inside a cooling unit. I don't even know what that means.

Could it be in the engine compartment?

Mine went belly up, so I bought its replacement online, but now I can't find where the bad part is to replace it.

DP

·
Registered
7 Posts
I cannot find an online manual with pictures or illustrations showing the physical location of the car's AC Amplifier. One tech said it was behind the glove compartment, which it's not—I removed the GC, but I can't see it there. One reference says it's mounted inside a cooling unit. I don't even know what that means.

Could it be in the engine compartment?

Mine went belly up, so I bought its replacement online, but now I can't find where the bad part is to replace it.

DP

Visit rocketcarparts to review more amps that you may concern.

Have you find out the AC amplifier location yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you find what you were looking for? If so was it due to the pictures? If so which one? I have the same issue and could us use the answer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts