Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halp! the sunroof is manufacturer installed. The drains are clogged. Where can I see a picture of how to get at the back drains to clean them???
I spent $74 at the dealership for the guy to auger out the front drains. But he said it requires removing the headliner to get at the back drains and because I was waiting (they didn't have time), and the drains are larger than the front, he felt confident they weren't clogged... WRONG! so i'm NOT going back to do that dance again :argh: Please advise! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
:welcome: to Toyota Nation! You can find our Celica forum by clicking here. Hopefully, a search of that forum's past threads will turn up information or pictures about the clogged drain hole issue. If not, by all means post up a new thread so members there can help you out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
searching the forums... well...

that's how i've come here and posted...
I didn't find anything useful in the celica forums, but another person having a similar issue, and no replies... :headbang: :facepalm:
so, how do i clean out the back drains of my factory installed sunroof in a 1995 Celica Hatchback? do you have the repair manuals online linked here somewhere with an exploded view of the silly thing???

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
that's how i've come here and posted...
I didn't find anything useful in the celica forums, but another person having a similar issue, and no replies... :headbang: :facepalm:
so, how do i clean out the back drains of my factory installed sunroof in a 1995 Celica Hatchback? do you have the repair manuals online linked here somewhere with an exploded view of the silly thing???
I don't have any information or diagrams myself, and the only thing I can suggest that would is Toyota's TIS (Technical Information System) available online for a two-day, $15 subscription. That will allow you access to every diagram, etc., for the Celica. It's either that or find an FSM at Ebay or perhaps a free downloadable copy somewhere. BTW, feel free to bump your thread in the Celica forum every third day to keep it at the top of the forum and visible. You never know when another Celica owner will see it and respond.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts