Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
15,407 Posts
It's been a while but I don't recall seeing any when I had my interior out to add sound deadening mat.
Wouldn't want exhaust fumes trapped under the truck coming into the cab.
But, I wasn't looking for a hole or cover for one either.
No idea where you'd find such a diagram, auto body shop manual?
This shows the cab back wall.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
14,850 Posts
I don't ever recall seeing one like that but I'm sure you could eventually find most of them. There are a few hole plugs on the floorboard that aren't being used fer anything. You could use the same hole that the fuel pump wiring runs through. There is another hole on the floorboard just behind that and I believe it's located under the left passenger seat well. That hole is just plugged with a rubber plug and nothing runs through there. ;)

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
15,407 Posts
Yes , wonder if you have Diagram of FLoor Board area then ?? '95 T-100
again TNX a lot .
That is a tuff one. If you have the truck your best bet is either pull up the carpet or crawl underneath and look up.
Not sure what your doing but it may make more sense to strategically drill the hole you need with a grommet and then seal it once the cable has been installed. That would keep the cable inside the truck vs. under it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a tuff one. If you have the truck your best bet is either pull up the carpet or crawl underneath and look up.
Not sure what your doing but it may make more sense to strategically drill the hole you need with a grommet and then seal it once the cable has been installed. That would keep the cable inside the truck vs. under it.
iNSTALLING A HF HAM ANTENNA , YES USUALLY RUN COAX ALONG THE FRAME THEN GOES UP INTO CAB.
TNX FOR THE TIPS , DO PLAN TO ADD SEALER TO OUTSIDE AND INSIDE AROUND GROMMET .

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a good one in the floorboard on the driver’s side, only a few inches away from the rocker. The stock wiring to the rear of the truck runs through it. I used it for my back-up cam wiring, just ran it through with the stock wiring, then added some window gasket sealer to make sure the plug was well sealed after I messed with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.