Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a new used wagon and would like some advice in the purchase of my new vehicle. Ok I have found that I like the styling of the 3rd gen wagons. I have found a example that is a 95, 196K with 3rd row and some kind of bed pad? Anyhow the 3.0's are good for how much milage? My driving is hwy and I need to be able to slide a 6 foot folding table in the back. Will a 6 footer fit? The 3.0's are they interference engines?

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
The 4 cylinder from 92-01 is also non-interference. But hey... V6 power all the way! :) I'm not sure on the cargo space. Maybe look at the original brochures for the car on ToyotaReference.com.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only number Icame up with is 74.8 Cu Ft, so........ Help me here people, I think it will work perfect for what I need.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
A 95 at 194K miles in good shape other than the miles... I wouldn't pay more than $2250.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
By contrast the 2009 Ford Exploder has 83.7 with the second and third rows folded. So I would assume that my table would slide right in. Please if someone owns a wagon, will they take a length mesurement for me, thanks. So you guys think it would be a worthwhile investment?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I have been driving my fullsize to haul my setups for display, and the Camry to commute. The fullsize gets about 14.5 mpg. It's killing me, so I've decided to buy a wagon, in hopes for a lot better gas milage. Oh and I couldn't just up and lower it at the time as much as I would like to. By the time I buy it and do all the fluids and a tune up. I will have spent all my savings allocated for a car. Thanks guys for the positive input.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts