Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i Really Need Help. I Have A 96 Corolla With Rear Drum Brakes. I Want To Convert Them To Rear Disk Brakes Can You Please Help Me With How I Can Do That What Parts I Need, Where To Get The Parts Etc. Thanks I Really Want It.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Now this is a good question! I would also like to know how to do this. I would guess we would need to find a Corolla of similar year that came with rear disks then swap them in. Just don't know what years will work....

·
Registered
567 Posts
i Really Need Help. I Have A 96 Corolla With Rear Drum Brakes. I Want To Convert Them To Rear Disk Brakes Can You Please Help Me With How I Can Do That What Parts I Need, Where To Get The Parts Etc. Thanks I Really Want It.
STOP YELLING!:ahhhh:

In the time it took you to type that, you could have searched as I did and found this:
http://trdforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18377

Something about Celica parts, and drilling and corolla stock drum brake lines not having enough pressure to use calipers, blah, blah, blah...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.