2,849 Posts
not if i get bluemeanie to
:locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::locked:

and delete
(pleaaaaaaaaaaase bro) lol

·
Registered
678 Posts
that's a very good price to get, but his lenses were crap, he know he should sand those whole lense, not just a little piece like that, the projectors are worth more than the price he want. I would buy it, but you'll lose your high beam. That's a good deal.:) I think I gonna buy that for my mom car, hehhee. You're better bid on it before I do.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
i think it looks kinda strange without the high beam projector in there myself, i know it can't be b/c the gen 4 has the H4 bulbs....but something doesn't look right to me :whatthe:

Keri

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
rapsux2000 said:
Are the lenses any clearer than the stock lenses? Or are they the same? The stock ones are kinda distorted, not really crystal clear. You know what I mean.

This may sound stupid, but this still utilizes H4 (hi/low dual filament bulbs) right?
The projectors use d2s bulbs.

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
yeah, you won't lose high beams if you still use the h4 bulbs ... cuz they have the 2 filaments, but i dont' know how the low beam projector housing would affect the look of hi/low, anyone know???

yeah keri i am thinking they look a little strange up 2nd look myself.... thus i was thinking about adding another "fake" projector into them to even things out.... and maybe an extra turn signal on the side.... what would you guys think of that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts